• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another Newb Tube

Hey Jesse I know it's not exactly local, but wanted to let you know that Remote Control Hobbies in Covington is starting to carry crawler stuff, and they do carry rc4wd products at good prices.

Really? thats awsome. I think we need to talk 4 seasons into carry'n it. I know he would if people would start buying it.

Crash, you think the axles will break that fast huh? well I guess ill just order the other ones when they do. Must be a jeep thing, and I never understood, always breaking. LOL

:stirpot: Ok so I still need my clod 12mm hex's but i did get my 12 to 17mm adaptors and wideners today from RC4x4 and the damn barrel nuts are too short to bolt the wheel to it. :mad: I cant win it seems. I did manage to get it to sit with them just sitting on the axles not bolted on so I could upload some pics. It sits a lot wider now. doesnt look scale anymore but at least i can turn withought hitting links. Hopefully the crew at RC4x4.com will hook me up with the proper hardware next week so I can roll this bad boy.
102_1317.jpg

102_1318.jpg

102_1315.jpg

102_1314.jpg

Its all back at Brians house again for the finalizing of the shock mounts and 4 link mounts then the chassi should be finally finished and Its up to me to get her rolling. I just might make it to that comp after all.:clappy:

...assuming mike at RC4wD sends me the right barrel nuts for my wideners.

Well Jason finished puting the mounts together and this is what she looks like right now. Looks top heavy but I knew it would be so ill mess around with the setup till I get somthing I want. untill then here are some pics of what he's got.

Dcp02910.jpg

Dcp02911.jpg

Dcp02914.jpg

Dcp02908.jpg

Dcp02909.jpg

Well thanks to Jason, I FINALLY! got my build to go somwhere. I should be able to get her going by next week and try to drive it! here are my coffee table poser pics. not sure why but I like to have the xxx for comaprason.

102_1383.jpg

102_1379.jpg

102_1382.jpg

Well ive been playing around with it and trying to find issues that im going to have to address, and damnit there is a lot of them. here is a small vid i made thismorning.

another one of my steering problem....

now im ready for the ideas you guys have to fix it...

first 15 Seconds befor the batt went dead I managed to get a little on video. This DX6 is a mother to controll though.. no self return on the throttle.. take a while to get used too!

Back