• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choc- Santa Crawls

Hell it looked like u ****ed up and ended up on the rocks.. Either way it was "up violator" right??
As for top rider..I wasn't there n time for it. Everyone was going to violator.
It won't b long and I will have my buggy back that has cheater steer too!
All jokes aside I had a good time, thanks for the invite Trey..all the hard work has paid off..the park is great. thumb.gif
I

RKEY said:
Hell it looked like u ****ed up and ended up on the rocks.. Either way it was "up violator" right??

No it was talked about way before he got on Violator. After the tree stump was removed he said he was doing the left side. I even think he told 4 people out loud not to go right side it was now the bypass. Not saying the right was easier just repeating what was said way before TC got on the hill Same reason Bobby Tanner was trying the left side.

gbrookie71 said:
No it was talked about way before he got on Violator. After the tree stump was removed he said he was doing the left side. I even think he told 4 people out loud not to go right side it was now the bypass. Not saying the right was easier just repeating what was said way before TC got on the hill Same reason Bobby Tanner was trying the left side.

:tc :gtfo:

always hatin on the 615 :flipoff1: maybe u should take some lessons so u can drive ur cheated steer!

thanks for the vids Cole , u took up my slack this time . everybody put on a good show from what i seen . thanks for all the toys :dblthumb:

Back