• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choc- Santa Crawls

The un named hill called showtime. Bird made that climb almost a year ago. Not many have made it to the top Bird, then Joel made it in the late spring then timmie.

musselman said:
The un named hill called showtime. Bird made that climb almost a year ago. Not many have made it to the top Bird, then Joel made it in the late spring then timmie.

Thats not what they said Saturday

Who is they???? I was on that same hill a month ago ended up spliting my front carrier in two had to winch to the top. But WTF do I know I'm just a local

musselman said:
Who is they???? I was on that same hill a month ago ended up spliting my front carrier in two had to winch to the top. But WTF do I know I'm just a local

Alan Upton and some of the other locals. I'm just telling you what they told us. Either way it's a nasty hill

SANY0006.AVI

Ain't the best video Just saying its been there for awhile. Ur first run is ur best chance once u start spinning it sucks u towards the right makes backing around that tree tough. Hotrod got on it in screaming yellow

#1 crawler said:
tn gonna play and bama gonna hate...... thats how it is highrange keep hatin haters :flipoff1:
im not hatein tn r bama I could care less . I don't know u Don't worry it not to hot 4 me am just getting started

molaugh :) molaugh molaugh
#1 crawler said:
rkey you make me :puke: ...if you cant handle the heat from the mid tn boys stay outta the kitchen.....you cant run with us stay at home :flipgotcha:
molaugh molaugh molaugh i can handle the heat in the kitchen..... Why would I want to stay at home it just now getting fun

Yeah Bird climbed showtime a year ago when it had just been cut in. It had a lot of loose rock on it that made finding the hook dirt that much harder.

Fun ride. Good to see all the guys again. Thanks for all those who attended the meeting befor the ride. Went pretty good. Thanks Trey.

Yeah Bird said he will save Top rider for last next trip. He wanted to hit it harder but wanted to make sure he made it to violator for this trip.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Thank You [/size] [/size][/size] to everyone who attended! We had a great turn out and raised lots of toys for kids this Christmas! :woot:
Thanks Rodney and Labron for the inspirational words before the ride!
We're so glad everyone had a great time and a safe trip. Can't wait to do it all over again next year.
DSC00147.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

Santa even came by Saturday night
DSC00180.jpg

I'm not hatein. Everyone put on a good show I am a bama boy So y'all hatein on me cause I'm a bama boy that fine

Back