• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choc- Santa Crawls

Rescue1 said:

LOL just stating the facts to clear up the left was intentional not a mistake. :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

I think everyone did a good job not trying to take stuff away from anyone riding Sat. :flipgotcha:

onetoncrawler said:
had a good time yesterday, man video doesnt do a bit of justice to those hills , good show for sure!
thats for sure ya get a crick in the neck from looking up ;D

gbrookie71 said:
LOL just stating the facts to clear up the left was intentional not a mistake. :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

I think everyone did a good job not trying to take stuff away from anyone riding Sat. :flipgotcha:

Yea I know but it wouldn't be any fun without alittle hazing :flipoff1:

One thing I forgot to mention is how much work Trey has done to the park. Wow it has been about a year since I have been to the park and man have things changed. The parking and stuff is way better. The bath houses and stuff are top notch also. You can tell there has been a lot of work put in to make this place great.

Joel on Boat Ramp
Joel flying up Boat Ramp

Rkey on Violater
RKey climbing Violater

Bird on unnamed Hill
Bird climbing un named hill at Choccolocco Offroad Park

Joel on violater
Joel Climbing Violater at Choccolocco Offroad Park

If u were trying to go lelf then good job. I like the spin around at the top. I think we all put on a great show looking forward to the next time

rkey you make me :puke: ...if you cant handle the heat from the mid tn boys stay outta the kitchen.....you cant run with us stay at home :flipgotcha:

gbrookie71 said:
Im pretty sure alot will be at Wheeling in the country New Years :****:
thats prolly wuts gunna happen. but u never know may go to aetna or golden mountain ...... but dno yet

#1 crawler said:
rkey you make me :puke: ...if you cant handle the heat from the mid tn boys stay outta the kitchen.....you cant run with us stay at home :flipgotcha:
whats with all the attitude, there are only a few on here with a full ride so everyone else must be riding for fun, why not have fun [spoken in a friendly voice]

tn gonna play and bama gonna hate...... thats how it is highrange keep hatin haters :flipoff1:

Back