• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I think it's time to talk about the forum

redneckengineered said:
I can't for the life of me figure out what happened to off road parts for sale. If you search the forum all the **** is still there. But as soon as you go to page 2, it's like 2008 threads.

Your welcome.. laughing1

Let me know if you need anything Andrew. I saw some emails from GoDaddy, just wanted to make sure it was you. I am all for changing up the hosting package, especially if it is cheaper. John set all that up years ago and the needs may be different now.

Matt O. said:
Let me know if you need anything Andrew. I saw some emails from GoDaddy, just wanted to make sure it was you. I am all for changing up the hosting package, especially if it is cheaper. John set all that up years ago and the needs may be different now.

I just sent you a text but I'll post here for everyone else...

I got email notifications working again (for now). We'll see how long it stays that way. Been on tech support with GoDaddy and they informed me we are on an old outdated server with a plan that is no longer supported. They are upgrading us to a new server, new plan, and handling the migration. Additional cost was only $8 so that was a no brainer. They told me we should not continue to have the email issues on the new server. I also tweaked some image upload settings. You should now be able to upload bigger/better images and more of them per post. I'll keep an eye on this to see how it works out but I think it will be fine. Once the server migration is complete, I'm going to run an update on the forum software itself and then troubleshoot any bugs that causes.

Matt O. said:

Andrew is quicker than a 13 year old with a Playboy magazine. :dblthumb:

Notifications are going in and out. Can't really do anything about it until the migration to the new server is done.

While we wait, someone made a good suggestion to me that we should review the Easyline members and make some additions/subtractions. I think the #1 requirement for continuing to have an Easyline membership should be frequent participation on the board. If you don't use it you lose it. Or be an OG. They are grandfathered in obviously.

No notifications for me today? Can't post from chrome and can't reply with a quote on tapatalk. Really looking forward to the improvements. Thanks for taking care of business ????????

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chrome can be weird. On my work computer I recently had issues running UPS website creating labels on Internet Explorer, so I was gonna try it on chrome. Hell it wouldn't even hardly work at all. Super slow, stalled out, fail to load, whatever, it sucked. Tried Mozilla Firefox, it worked fine, but was significantly slower overall than internet explorer. May have something to do with the way our work pc's are governed though, I know the content filter messes up some other websites...but anyways, pc went through a mass rollout update and I've not had a problem out of using UPS.com on internet explorer since. It just works smoothly and is fast. Maybe try another web browser other than chrome? Oh and are you using chrome on your phone or a pc?

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
I use Chrome on my work computer with zero issues at all...

good to know. I have noticed that it states "not secure" in the address bar now. since this is a NASA government computer that probably makes a difference.

I figured a work around for worst case. I use the quote button, then copy the quote and do a regular reply. paste the quote in there and get the same results

Re: Re: I think it's time to talk about the forum

onetoncrawler said:
Not my intention haha, way more money in private industry

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm just blessed to live a few miles down the road from you.. I think your spread still brings my property value up! ;)

Major props Andrew on taking the initiative and making this happen. We all usually just talk **** and do nothing about it (me included).

I will donate a coors pounder or 3 to you on the next ride. :dblthumb:

I'm wondering if there's some setting that's turned off on the parts fer sail section. I have the link to my big ad but all the reply and quote buttons are missing, almost like page 2 gets sent somewhere else that can't be responded to.

Latest posts

Back