• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Professionalism and dating

Renee: I’ve been sleeping with someone else for 4 years … no he’s not married … but my friends don’t like him … and I want to move on … but … I don’t want it to affect my kids. They’ve been through enough as it is with their dad being gone and the kids like having him around. But I’m not happy with him so I feel like I’m stuck … but … I like making friends with you … you’re easy on the eyes!

I hear George Micheal father figure playing in the background. hahaha GHEY

PS: this thread = the funnay laughing1

It will only get better when we get the "sects" report back when Bones finally seal's the deal. molaugh

Renee:
I feel bad …

Chris, I really like you I have since I first time I met you and I’m not one to stick my head out there either. You just WOWED me.

Now we can do one of two things …

1. Be friends and maybe from time to time have a booty call (OMG I can’t believe I just said that) but you are so cute and so cool and so fun!
2. I can set you up with Heather and when you and her start to date I can hang out with the both of you at the bon fires that we have in the neighborhood and just dream that I wish it was me and not her.

This is RI-DONKulous in a train wreck sorta way. I'm McLovin it

Bones said:
Renee:
I feel bad …

Chris, I really like you I have since I first time I met you and I’m not one to stick my head out there either. You just WOWED me.

1. Be friends and maybe from time to time have a booty call (OMG I can’t believe I just said that) but you are so cute and so cool and so fun!
2. I can set you up with Heather and when you and her start to date I can hang out with the both of you at the bon fires that we have in the neighborhood and just dream that I wish it was me and not her.

Please tellme you're making this up! If not you are the man!

Too good to be true. She may be a seriel killer or a man hater that likes to cut off cocks and make hats out of them. Watch out. :flipoff1:

Bones said:
Renee:
I feel bad …

Readers digest: I just want to **** without strings attached. Maybe a threesome with Heather around the fire.

Bones said:
Rather small hats. molaugh

Yeah if you are P. More like ornaments for hats. It's like crashing a funeral, the chick's are so horney is not even fair. Like fishing with dynamite.

sooo what u waitin' for man??? mashh-errr dinner in!!!!!

laughing1

and if she's just gonna use Bones as a chew toy, you outta charge a fee :flipoff1:

"Penatration Station"

laughing1 HOLY **** ROB ! That was the laugh outloud for no reason heard around the B'ham Int'l Airport SON !

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

This thread is so good on such a bummer day, thank you for your whoredom Renee, we at HardlineCrawlers salute you ! thumb.gif

All Aboard

draft_lens1330150module1949569photo_penetration-station-tshirt.jpg

Back