• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Professionalism and dating

John Galbreath Jr. said:
All Aboard

draft_lens1330150module1949569photo_penetration-station-tshirt.jpg

" Dood you shouldnt have left the party so early, we are pulling a train on your girlfriend and Im the caboose WHOO WHOOOOOOOO ! "

I think I need one more diatribe from Rob that includes the terms "ballonknot" and "cumbucket" to push me over the edge and set the personal record for most deep belly laughs in one day! molaugh

No need for getting them drunk. She is all but telling you she wants to fawk your brains out. Man up and hit that ****. She just needs the reassurance there is no strings.

bigsilly said:
No need for getting them drunk. She is all but telling you she wants to fawk your brains out. Man up and hit that ****. She just needs the reassurance there is no strings.

Spoken like a true Cocksman thumb.gif

the first time I met my CIT (cougar in training) it only took about 1 hour of talking before she told me, "You are in BIG trouble tonight!"...those were her exact words...

Bones said:
I am all for no strings. I am not for messing with a chick in a relationship. Just bothers me....a lot.

She basically just told you she wants an F-buddy...

YOU CAN BE THAT F- BUDDY !!

Thats exactly the type of crap you whined about when you were in your little relationship, you didnt want thta you just wanted an F buddy... now you have that oppurtunity and your going to deny this woman her chance at sexual gratification because it "Just bothers me"

Cmon son, make up your mind here... do the right thing, have the no strings attached sex with the Coug already !!

DeleriousII said:
the first time I met my CIT (cougar in training) it only took about 1 hour of talking before she told me, "You are in BIG trouble tonight!"...those were her exact words...

I might have to make my way to Coach's (local cougar hangout) tonight for some beers... thumb.gif laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Back