• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Professionalism and dating

InDaShop said:
Bones you should have struck while the iron was hot, now she's having second thought, thinking about the kids, etc.....
Tell her what Paul said but if you are/prefer/ Renee, tell her that. She sounds on the fence, but thats you're call. Kids are tough. And remember 2 in pink, 1 in stink thumb.gif
I have spent all of 1 hour with her on two occasions. She digs me, I know this and I dig her also. I am not making a decision on either at this point. I'd like to hang out sometime since I barely know her and do not know Heather. I think both are going to be a possibility and sampling both should not be too difficult.

Sounds like she wants to test the merchandise, just wants you to be comfortable. Three kids is a lot of baggage and I am sure she thinks that may be freaking you out. If you want to hang with Renee tell her.

Renee looks to have a 5 head though....

I don't really know any of ya'll, and I can't hardly follow all the wimmens in this thread, but I'd say hit them all.

I'm 22, and I've got to say a coug is easy prey. Met one at a bar not to long ago, she was double my age, within 30 minutes it was awn. pepper.gif

TwinStick said:
I'm 22, and I've got to say a coug is easy prey. Met one at a bar not to long ago, she was double my age, within 30 minutes it was awn. pepper.gif
Exactly what I said early on in this thread. They know what they are after and they do not phuck around about it. They get down to business quick. :woody:

InDaShop said:
Already like ya!

I do to.

TwinStick said:
I don't really know any of ya'll, and I can't hardly follow all the wimmens in this thread, but I'd say hit them all.

There are only 2 women being talked about here.

Put your gloves on Bones and tag team it for us married men. :woody:

Maybe she wants her friend to take bones for a test drive and report back as to whether she should let him hit it too....a good performance with one=definite possibility of hitting the other.....the cougs will share bones as a boy toy

This only gets better molaugh
I’ve decided not to give you away just yet … so there is no Heather until it’s time.

I just want you to know that I am a very busy person and that Happy Hour once or twice a week is the best I can do.

Man you looked GREAT on that bike. I can’t get you out of my head!

FYI I have to ride by her office to go home or in this case vote ;)

Bones said:

means Heather is trying to get rid of their last victim first so Renee will be the first to play hide the weenie

Bones said:

Proof in her message. All she wants is "Happy Hour". You got them both on lock. Whoever you get first you better treat wright, cause the next will be soon to follow.

Hell one or two happy hours a week is perfect for you isnt it ? :dunno:

You got them Muffin Top's on lock down SON !

Can I just reply to all from now on with our emails so I don't have to copy/paste **** here? laughing1

Me: Do what we can and go from there. I'm just glad you were single and said yes, the rest is all a bonus! I never stick my head out there much at all, so this was a big deal to me t give it a shot.

Renee: Who said I was single

Me: OH DANG! guess I just assumed

Renee: Well I’m not married. Did I tell you that you looked GREAT on that bike today? What a high light of my day!

I think she redefines what a cougar really is! :woody:

Knock knock trick or treat....seeeeex

You need to go ahead and tell her that your down with Happy hour then Happy ending's once or twice a week... enough foreplay already.

Back