68°F
Precip
30%

Saturday
Partly Cloudy High
72°F
Precip
10%

What sucks is it will prolly change 10 times between now and then. We wont know what its gonna do pretty much untill day of......

Only a few more days! I can't wait to see how the new trails have changed since my last wheelin' trip out there. I have a feeling "rock n roll" and "RBD" are gonna be something to see I'm sure! 8)

we got the new fenders mounted and the beadlocks on.... now its just load up the jeep and tools andhit the road....prob leave here around 9 pm thursday night. thatll put us in there early fri am for sign up and carnage. .. lookin fwd to seein yall again...

Fawk... I got to work Fri. and The Significant others Bday is Sat.... :dunno:

Looks like someone is not gonna be a happy camper.... and i've got a feelin it aint gonna be me :flipoff1:

CheapJ7 said:
Fawk... I got to work Fri. and The Significant others Bday is Sat.... :dunno:

Looks like someone is not gonna be a happy camper.... and i've got a feelin it aint gonna be me :flipoff1:

You better get crackin if you want your truck hauled there... Im NOT making the trek without a spare, and Im leaving my house at 5am Sat morning. :eek:

My 4 year old am I are headed over on Sat morning. Probably get there around 10:30.

Look for us in my Silver Rhino. We will be watching the bounce!!

P said:
You better get crackin if you want your truck hauled there... Im making the trek without a spare, and Im leaving my house at 5am Sat morning. :eek:

Thurs night traction bar and i'm in....

Just make sure you guys get some good video footage and pictures, since we won't be able to see Ricky's pictures for a couple of years laughing1

bigsilly said:
That was not a joke, he is serious. laughing1

Actually it was 10 months and 10 days. Why do you think we call him "Speeding", "Slim"? molaugh

Back