• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ShamRock Run at Morris Mountain - March 14th-16th

Is everybody camping? I will be leaving Knoxville about 5pm which should put me there around 10pm. Right now, I have a motel reserved. Most of my group has had major problems, so now I am having to pay the room bill alone. I do have a camper though. Its on a 30' GN trailer. Will there be plenty of semi-level parking? Are there showers anywhere close?

You should be ok with camping Greg, the showers are ok, but my wife want use them. What happened to the rest of your group?

If you are arriving Fri night you should be fine with your GN camper. if you were coming Saturday morning with it I would say hell no. When you get there Friday night (Since it will be later) make sure you get direction from Randy or a staff member on where to park, space is somewhat limited.

Well, I decided to just find a cheaper motel. We are staying at the Days Inn. Brad, the rest of the crew backed out for one problem after another. Its only me and Mel now. I almost backed out myself. We will see ya tomorrow. Brad, call me or text me your #. 865-382-2820

GStone and the rest of the Mud Devils are not coming? I think Travis was not planning on coming because his gay ass is going to Moab right? Take pictures fawker!!! :flipoff1:

My junk aint ready; but I'm still gonna be there tommorrow night. I look forward to meeting everyone. Like P said I need to get back into the wood's! :drinkers: loller.gif :drinkers:

In the words of Chris Tucker...

I dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck laughing1

Weather dont matter to me, this is gonna be a damn good time regardless

Load em up !!

l_bdc7f048cba078c90ec2af511483fba7.png

Me. ChaseMe and the Taco are in... Don't have anybody to hit the trails w/ but i'm sure i can make some friends tomorrow.... thumb.gif

Nice Pictures, looks like it was extremely wet. Did you guys make it over to Los Primos? Anyone make it up the center of The Ugly?

I saw Cole, the rear engine Aetna buggy and a yellow single seater that looked like TCs make it up the center.

They went to Los Primos after I left.

Cole's rig is in the parking lot of my hotel and it is painful to see it so muddy.

wngrog said:
I saw Cole, the rear engine Aetna buggy and a yellow single seater that looked like TCs make it up the center.

They went to Los Primos after I left.

Cole's rig is in the parking lot of my hotel and it is painful to see it so muddy.

Cool, Damn I wish I wouldn't have had to work. Was there a lot of people there.

john made it up los primos this afternoon in the sigle seater in the rain. and it was slick as ****

Back