• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ulsd

Ive run four ounces of Amsoil Diesel Additive and four ounces of Amsoil Cetane Boost and four ounces of Stanadyne in every tank since my car was new. 104,000 miles ago. From April to October I runn B99 from the Grange here in Issaquah. From November to March I run standard diesel. Everyone who has a diesel should be running some kind of additive. It's cheap insurance.

I've never had any problems with my fuel system. And it hasn't had more then maybe a bottle total of additive since it was picked up off the lot in 97. But then again. I do own a 12 valve :flipoff:

Lucky Jeff said:
I've never had any problems with my fuel system. And it hasn't had more then maybe a bottle total of additive since it was picked up off the lot in 97. But then again. I do own a 12 valve :flipoff:

Just cause your truck WILL run on midget piss doesn't mean it SHOULD :D:D:D

I tried midget piss. But I had some odd people following me so I stopped.

I'd like to run on straight grease. But I have a tough time taking up any bed space.

ive started using 32oz of redline additive, getting about 50 extra miles per tank. anyone else seeing an increase? this is on a dmax

Six-Nine said:
Could be a warranty issue...if it ever goes to the dealer.
well then you're screwed there too.. what if they check the cat? On my Dad's truck we just took the cat out and held on to it.. can put it back on at any time :clappy:

H&H Diesel in Fife/Milton carries the Stanadyne too.

Another properly-valved Cummins here... I've run the Stanadyne a few times /w no noticable difference. Haven't run any additive in a while now.

J

Nuzzy said:
I thought you sold your truck to get a new one?

Almost... had it advertised, had a guy ready to buy it, financing arranged and everything.. .I just couldn't do it :redneck: hahahaha I will be needing a crew cab (and probably Chevy) before too long, but figured I'd hold off a little longer.

J

Latest posts

Back