• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WE Rock Dayton, TN 7/12-7/13

ridered3

Not Rigless
IMG_1996.png

15 or so years ago I had a blast at those then it became all about teenagers getting drunk and fighting and a wet t shirt contest with ladies who'd look better in parkas. Wonder what it's like these days?

15 or so years ago I had a blast at those then it became all about teenagers getting drunk and fighting and a wet t shirt contest with ladies who'd look better in parkas. Wonder what it's like these days?
No more wet tee shirt contest. They stopped that quickly.

We went basically every year from 2007ish-2013ish but I quit going for awhile after it turned into the drunk teenagers fighting crowd. Went back in 2020 and it was just like the old days of a medium crowd watching some cone dodging.

we go to this event every year. good times had for sure. we will be wheeling windrock for the weekend and taking the rigs over to watch the event in the evenings. Map looks like its only an hour away. Any one want to hit the trail with us our group consists of toyota based rigs on 37's

we go to this event every year. good times had for sure. we will be wheeling windrock for the weekend and taking the rigs over to watch the event in the evenings. Map looks like its only an hour away. Any one want to hit the trail with us our group consists of toyota based rigs on 37's
That sounds like a fun day. I always wish that place (Kizzars/Dayton) would be open sometime for rec wheeling.

I know they have Sportsman and Trail Rig classes but I'm not interested in competing.

back in those days they drew a freaking crowd though. now it's not anywhere near as big.

That sounds like a fun day. I always wish that place (Kizzars/Dayton) would be open sometime for rec wheeling.

I know they have Sportsman and Trail Rig classes but I'm not interested in competing.

I knew Kenny (Kizzar) in the early days before he sold the junkyard and the first few years he'd let us try and take our junk up the hills. I'm guessing the liability of some idiot suing made short work of that.