• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project - 38 Special

In my opinion, it's not all about how you come up with the ideas on this build (ie, pictures), BUT, how great of a job you do fabbing and implimenting these ideas with WOD touch. The work is impeccable Adam. GREAT JOB. John is a Lucky man to be the owner of this creation. :dblthumb:

I know everbodys done said ever good thing you can say about it ......

so i,ll just use the little cartoon people.....

drool :woot: :woot: :eek: ;D loller.gif :popcorn: flashemifyougotem :woody: booyang hitit :woot: : :woot:

NICE WORK :dblthumb:

Alright an update, looks like I am late to the party. Thanks Adam. Looks good. I can see from the pictures, the decision to hurt the daparture angle a litte (6") was the correct move. The fender lines are going to be killer.

How about sending me a good pic with vertical orientation so I can use is as the backgound on my iPhone.

John, please tell me your going to do the wood and stainless strips inlaid in the bed on that machine... :dblthumb:

John I'll get on that. Phone pics are easy.

Cole the bar going over the air filter will have to be made to where it is removable right where the shock tabs end. Then the engine will pull right out.

Its finally starting to take some shape. The other major hurdles I have to get through right now is to pull off the fenders. Then I hope most of the major lay out will be behind me.

Thanks guys for all of the kind words and support.

CHASMAN9 said:
John, please tell me your going to do the wood and stainless strips inlaid in the bed on that machine... :dblthumb:

I had thought about it, but cannot pull it off with the compartments that will open from the top. Cooler, recovery gear, and dry storage. Also, there is no real bed bottom, the bed will be a couple of inches below the bed side rails, just to get the lines, but the bed area is being taken over with stuff. Plans right now are aluminum top.

Heart is now broken. Would have been cool to have been able to pull that off, but I understand the need for storage. What about the headlights, are you going to fab up some aftermarket Bubble eyes? :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
Heart is now broken. Would have been cool to have been able to pull that off, but I understand the need for storage. What about the headlights, are you going to fab up some aftermarket Bubble eyes? :dunno:

I have the real headlights, converted to 12 volts.

This is one of the coolest builds I have seen in a long time. I have seen enough Jeep style/Cruiser style builds. Nice to see something different. Keep the pics coming.

Hey John, in this month's Peterson's is a 41 Dodge WC, looks pretty cool. Even has a wooden bed, although it is not narrowed. Can't wait for the unveiling of yours. Any posted date yet? :dblthumb:

John you need the .38 special knobs for your shifters!

shifterknobs.jpg

Latest posts