• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project - 38 Special

DAMMIT HOT ROD..........................I get all fired up & CLICK on here EXPECTIN to see some UPDATES..........

......and then find out its just you talkin bout wantin to see some UPDATES too ..........CRAP.........

.........OH WELL.............HOW BOUT SOME UPDATES.......I know you done somthin to that thang.... :dblthumb:

Can,t you find some TIME TO WASTE on the DAMN computer ??............... HELL WE ALL DO.........IT,s FUN !!

I went and visited it yesterday. Not much has changed visually. Working on the dash now. This is the only pic I took with the phone.
Adam still says we are looking at a November finish.

Adam did start a build thread on Pirate. I think there are two updates there that were not posted here. Click here for the Pirate thread:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=815680

[attachment deleted by admin]

John, that looks great. Adam really shines on finish work like that. My shop and I have been working on all my interior and ext. panels. It is really hard when it's not second nature. This thing will be sharp! :dblthumb:

Woodlee said:
I'm having problems posting new pics :dunno:

Like this!!!!

shop39105.jpg

shop39117.jpg

I noticed last time and this time that some of the pictures show up correctly in PhotoBucket, but don't copy right. They come across only about 1/4" tall and all messed up. Not on all your pics, and unsure what is going on.

Adam, in your picture properties, the bad ones are coming across as 1 DPI horizonal resolution, rather than the 72DPI of the correct photos. But I don't know why.

I could copy and paste them in a new post, but when I would hit post it wouldn't ever let me post the pics. The page would time out every time. I may try again later.

Could this be a photo bucket issue and if so where do I need to host my pictures.

Woodlee said:
I could copy and paste them in a new post, but when I would hit post it wouldn't ever let me post the pics. The page would time out every time. I may try again later.

Could this be a photo bucket issue and if so where do I need to host my pictures.

I can help you put them on your site. Very easy, just a little tricky the first time.

Stopped by Woody's on Wdenesday and got to see it first had. All that I can say is that is going to the HOTTEST RIG on the trail. The details and overall look of the ride are sick.

Love the interior. Glad to see it starting to come together. For some reason I was thinking it was going to be a single seater. It is one smokin rig.