• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CTD Fuel economy

05 ctd 6speed 4x4 39k on odometer 23-24 on freeway 17-18 pulling my trailer with the big truck in tow 16-17 pulling our 37ft fith wheel 14k empty wt no chip stock exaust have a predator chip makes it much better but need to watch pyro cause it makes heat with chip setup high

05 ctd 6speed 4x4 39k on odometer 23-24 on freeway 17-18 pulling my trailer with the big truck in tow 16-17 pulling our 37ft fith wheel 14k empty wt no chip stock exaust have a predator chip makes it much better but need to watch pyro cause it makes heat with chip setup high
Those are nice numbers, but are they hand calculated or on the overhead display. I have several buddys with 05s, and I have an 06 but our numbers are not that good.:;

those are by going fuel up to fuel up then doing the math also forgot i have 3.73 gears my overhead is off about 4-5 mpg most times

Okay, so someone tell me about 'ddp'? I think that's the place. Located in Monroe. Specializes in diesel repairs.

First thing: Where is it in Monroe?

Also, would anyone take their trusted Tow Rig, diesel need only to reply, to a Jiffy Lube type place, for an oil change?

Never take anything to Jiffy Lube. Especially a diesel. You're also done using anything Fram. Fram is not made to OE specs. Look at the box of other filter makers. They're made to meet or exceed OE specs.

DDP's website hasn't been updated.
http://www.dynomitediesel.com/

How does nitrous explode?

It is non-flammable gas.

When you heat nitrous oxide to about 570 degrees F (~300 C), it splits into oxygen and nitrogen. So the injection of nitrous oxide into an engine means that more oxygen is available during combustion. Because you have more oxygen, you can also inject more fuel, allowing the same engine to produce more power. Nitrous oxide is one of the simplest ways to provide a significant horsepower boost

:fawkdancesmiley:

sorry had to do it brad

When you heat nitrous oxide to about 570 degrees F (~300 C), it splits into oxygen and nitrogen. So the injection of nitrous oxide into an engine means that more oxygen is available during combustion. Because you have more oxygen, you can also inject more fuel, allowing the same engine to produce more power. Nitrous oxide is one of the simplest ways to provide a significant horsepower boost

:fawkdancesmiley:

sorry had to do it brad

Some one allready beat ya to it :fawkdancesmiley:

The overhead isn't that bad on a stock truck.. but if you modify the truck in any way then it's just worthless..

And damn 8.4?? Hell with the 18k trailer behind my Dad's 05 dually I never did that bad. Even in Nevada

Latest posts

Back