• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Popo at evans

2pwrlftrs4u said:
yes :flipoff:

cause you are :rb:

:stirpot: :haha: :haha: :haha: :stirpot:

**** now I am a :rb: hippy.... damn now I dont even know if I can knit..
Is that all you have?:flipoff: :haha: :haha: :stirpot:

That really sucks, in reference to the deputy with too much ink in his pen.. He should shove that pen somewhere? that's a bunch of BS, I can understand a traffic stop just because they have PC to pull ya, that way they can check you out for wants/warrants etc.. but to write 4 to 5 tickets for just BS is ridiculous... If I ever get contacted up there, I might ask for his sergent to be present.. ya might get out of most of them if you can get a second opinion, cause thats a pile of DOG S___t

The FS asked them to have a stronger presence up there to stop the dumping and partying. However they see a way for the county to make money and punish illegal vehicles that drive on the roads. I trailer my junk and have never been harrassed. I have seen them writing tickets all times of the day. If your breaking the law expect to get caught at somepoint.

Evans creek for the last couple of years had turned into party central as well as a haven for meth labs. Last year the FS asked for a grant for more police presence in the area and got it. The park is 100% better to use now as all the partiers have moved on. Once again its a place you can take your family to without fear of some dumb ass drunk in a 4x4 or a quad running you or your kids over. So the more cops the better and if your rig isnt legal then go somewhere else or trailer it to the park.

pokey said:
Evans creek for the last couple of years had turned into party central as well as a haven for meth labs. Last year the FS asked for a grant for more police presence in the area and got it. The park is 100% better to use now as all the partiers have moved on. Once again its a place you can take your family to without fear of some dumb ass drunk in a 4x4 or a quad running you or your kids over. So the more cops the better and if your rig isnt legal then go somewhere else or trailer it to the park.

You are trully missing the MAJOR point...

Being in a area to Offroad w/ a Offroader - Not a street legal rig, come on... that trail entrance is a long ways off the road, most Police can CLEARLY tell the difference between a meth head & a redneck in a doorless toyota & can clearly also tell the difference in who's who & who's not who there to wheel.

It's one thing to sit at the entrance to WILKINSON or along the roadway...

but to just out right start writing up people that are there to offroad, becuase of tires sticking out, or no doors, or etc... SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT WAY TO MAKE PEOPLE OUT RIGHT NEVER GO BACK! hence my statement,

I think it's piss poor.... and not a good thing for local's or Businesses in the area. and like everyone is hearing... most are pee-on citation's / infractions.
and not called for, but it's like a kid in the candy store w/ a unlimited supply.

sooner or later - everyone will pay, the community / the wheelers / and the state - what is it now, $5.00 or something to wheel that place? that's alot of $5.00 they'll be missing out on. I understand the need for patrol & inforcement of the area... but sounds like it's way outta hand up there!

Rock_Crusher said:
but to just out right start writing up people that are there to offroad, becuase of tires sticking out, or no doors, or etc... SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT WAY TO MAKE PEOPLE OUT RIGHT NEVER GO BACK! hence my statement,

I think it's piss poor.... and not a good thing for local's or Businesses in the area. and like everyone is hearing... most are pee-on citation's / infractions.
and not called for, but it's like a kid in the candy store w/ a unlimited supply.
426rider said:
If your breaking the law expect to get caught at somepoint.

Worth quoting again. :flipoff: If you're breaking the law, YOU'RE BREAKING THE LAW. Quit whining and do something about it, fix your junk so it's legal or lobby to change the laws. If you're not willing to do either, then DEAL WITH IT. Whining about it ain't gonna do any good.

Rock_Crusher said:
what is it now, $5.00 or something to wheel that place?

:wtf: What? Where the hell are you getting that from?

skrause said:
Worth quoting again. :flipoff: If you're breaking the law, YOU'RE BREAKING THE LAW. Quit whining and do something about it, fix your junk so it's legal or lobby to change the laws. If you're not willing to do either, then DEAL WITH IT. Whining about it ain't gonna do any good.

:wtf: What? Where the hell are you getting that from?

Look all I'am trying to say is;

A Orv Trail system - should be a place to wheel, not a place where cop's pick on wheelers - TRYING TO WHEEL... if they're driving on the roadway down the hill thru town / etc... fawk yeah... balls to the wall & have at it!

but sounds like they're sitting in camp or at the trail head and just left & right handing out asswipe...

and the last time i went it was $5.00 to buy a permit to wheel there (?)

is it free now? or more $ ?

----------------- agreed rig's SHOULD be legal... & all.... but on a Trail System...... or intended to go from camp or truck & trailer to wheel & get pulled over? thats what I'm trying to say is BULLSHIT...

Rock_Crusher said:
Look all I'am trying to say is;

A Orv Trail system - should be a place to wheel, not a place where cop's pick on wheelers - TRYING TO WHEEL... if they're driving on the roadway down the hill thru town / etc... fawk yeah... balls to the wall & have at it!

but sounds like they're sitting in camp or at the trail head and just left & right handing out asswipe...

and the last time i went it was $5.00 to buy a permit to wheel there (?)

is it free now? or more $ ?

----------------- agreed rig's SHOULD be legal... & all.... but on a Trail System...... or intended to go from camp or truck & trailer to wheel & get pulled over? thats what I'm trying to say is BULLSHIT...

They are stopping people ON THE PUBLIC ROADS, not on trails. And I have NEVER had to pay any fee to wheel there. I have no clue WhereTF you're getting that from.

I've always been told you have to have their day pass to be in the park area, and that the fine was large if a ranger stopped you and you didn't have one.. thus, the $5 to wheel there.

skrause said:
They are stopping people ON THE PUBLIC ROADS, not on trails. And I have NEVER had to pay any fee to wheel there. I have no clue WhereTF you're getting that from.

you were not too happy that day you got pulled over o your way/way back to evans :flipoff:

Totalled said:
I've always been told you have to have their day pass to be in the park area, and that the fine was large if a ranger stopped you and you didn't have one.. thus, the $5 to wheel there.

yup................

and the FINE is over $100.00 from what i remember too! hence the reason's. people stop in at the local gas station & buy one & get the permit & map.
and buy supplies... and spend money & get gas & etc..........

There has always been a REQUIRED PERMIT - to run EVANS CR.

============================================

http://www.pnw4wda.org/trails/washington/evans_creek.htm

FOREST PASS OR $5.00 A DAY

Last edited:
Totalled said:

correct. Its the NW forest pass and you need one to use ANY trail hiking biking or wheeling in region 6 of the pacific NW (forest service lands) 80% of the fee goes back to the area it was bought for so it mostly stays local. although they dont enforce it as much you need the same pass in the Naches and CleElum districts as well.

2pwrlftrs4u said:
you were not too happy that day you got pulled over o your way/way back to evans :flipoff:

He has been pulled over A LOT in his truck......he is a trailer queen NOOB so now he talks down to us little folks.

pokey said:
correct. Its the NW forest pass and you need one to use ANY trail hiking biking or wheeling in region 6 of the pacific NW (forest service lands) 80% of the fee goes back to the area it was bought for so it mostly stays local. although they dont enforce it as much you need the same pass in the Naches and CleElum districts as well.

tHANKS pOKEY.....

COULDN'T REMEMBER - KNEW IT WAS $5.00 FOR THE DAY PASS THOUGH.

http://www.pnw4wda.org/trails/washington/evans_creek.htm

LIKNY ABOVE TO INFO,

Rock_Crusher said:
yup................

and the FINE is over $100.00 from what i remember too! hence the reason's. people stop in at the local gas station & buy one & get the permit & map.
and buy supplies... and spend money & get gas & etc..........

There has always been a REQUIRED PERMIT - to run EVANS CR.

============================================

Rich please get the fact before you spout off. the forest pass has only been in effect for a couple of years and the fine for not having one is $55.00 not over $100.:rolleyes: anybody with half a brain has known about this program since it has been in place for quite a while now. I guess its just like making excusses for not knowing about beig street legal on the roads even though its readily posted.

pokey said:
Rich please get the fact before you spout off. the forest pass has only been in effect for a couple of years and the fine for not having one is $55.00 not over $100.:rolleyes: anybody with half a brain has known about this program since it has been in place for quite a while now. I guess its just like making excusses for not knowing about beig street legal on the roads even though its readily posted.

THIS IS WHATS GREAT ABOUT FORUMS & THE INTERNET.

in only a matter of seconds, people have at thier fingers tips a wealth of info on just about anything. it's great to be able to share info, and get informed on everything, from being harrassed by cop's to trails are open & conditions.

I'm not waving my hands at anyone, good or bad...

Just think like i said - alot of people spend money in that tiny little town, and alot of people like to wheel at Evans cr. - I haven't got that pull me over reason, I'm legal top to bottom & all the way around my vehicle... however, it sounded like -

there is / was - a cop up there being a plain ****! and just handing out unlimited asswipe to all... for nickpick reason's... ok, i'm done in here.
i just think - if you drive away the people in that area, only rush in business will be from the residents rather than from the weekend offroad users.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back