• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Popo at evans

If you don't like it, get involved, talk at your town meetings, talk to your politicians, talking here is doing nothing. :kissmyass:
I understand it is easy to cry here, but why not cry where it might do some good?:rolleyes:
Like I said before, if you want to do the crime, be prepared to do the time...:corn:

im going to start this off by saying im not taking one side or the other.

if your rig is illegal and drive it to there then be prepared.

if you trailer your rig there then i do see a problem with getting a ticket.

some of the cops can get over zelous though, a guy i used to work with bought a brand new 2006 dodge 3/4 ton diesel, nothing changed from the factory and got a ticket cause his tires stuck out to far (just visible down the side).

ive never been there but if theres a sign that says all rigs have to be street legal (or something like that) then all i have to say is one thing. atv's are not street legal

whats sad is the few & only businesses in that area are the one's that suffer, when most of us - AVOID going to Evan's anymore. sure it could be a little more strict, due to dirtbag's tearing up the place or dumping garbage or the meth heads - possibly injuries from offroaders / etc...

but when you start hearing about all this police action in a area that was set up for offroading, and just to get there - you face being pulled over & HARRASSED &/or TICKETED? because your going to a area meant for offroading, many just take the road elsewhere's..

personally myself, after reading alot on this subject, I would avoid Evan's Cr.

I'am going out to have fun, & enjoy my day! I'am not out to be fawked w/ 1st thing in the morning before i even decide what trail to run. it's getting pretty sad... when there's a world / city / town / state - full of shitheads that are actually worthy or being harrassed or arrested for breaking the law.

most police officer's are great people, like you & I... given there are a few out there, that take it a little far & make the rest look like A-holes. guess it just comes down to being with-in the law & requirements & having copie's of them available to show the officier or courts.

but i don't feel like DEALING w/ the Cop attitude I hear about up there, so I won't be spending any $$$ in that area or lossing sleep over it either. maybe when i hear it's free to wheel there *(tax dollars spent) and less police harrassing wheelers, I'll go back. until then? there's always Elbe.

Too Bad someone with-in the wheeling community / person / group / attornney / etc, doesn't get something cooking to fight back, and show the public just how penny anney this is... them cop's could be doing alot more for the area & resident's other than picking on the CASHCOW'S that come there to support them.

my2cent's...........

03 CON said:
If you don't like it, get involved, talk at your town meetings, talk to your politicians, talking here is doing nothing. :kissmyass:
I understand it is easy to cry here, but why not cry where it might do some good?:rolleyes:
Like I said before, if you want to do the crime, be prepared to do the time...:corn:

Getting involved, talking at my town meetings and talking to politicians won't do anything to fix my violations or get them lift those laws.

I don't see any tears in my posts.

GRNTACO said:
Getting involved, talking at my town meetings and talking to politicians won't do anything to fix my violations or get them lift those laws.

I don't see any tears in my posts.

So if getting laws changed wont do any good, getting politicians onto your side of thinking wont do any good, then I guess all is lost, the greenies have won, they have succeeded in their efforts.....
As far as your violations, did you drive an illegal vehicle on an enforceable place? If so then you should have gotten involved before now to save your rights.

03 CON said:

i dont see him crying anywhere... :corn:

get involved... the politicians in this state are so far ****ed up i gotta laugh when i see somebody post "go vote, make a difference"

bwahahahahahahahha

GRNTACO said:
There is still hope.......the Zombies have not taken over yet.
Dude, I'd rather have zombies take over than greenies. At least that would provide some entertainment. :flipoff: :haha:

2pwrlftrs4u said:
i dont see him crying anywhere... :corn:

get involved... the politicians in this state are so far ****ed up i gotta laugh when i see somebody post "go vote, make a difference"

bwahahahahahahahha

More proof the greenies have beat you...
Laws can and have been changed, but never by a person that says it cant be done. Its easy to sit back and say it cant be done, however its even easier for the other side to win as you do that. Its not even as easy as just voting, but it is a start. If you don't start, I am very sure you will never win.
So laugh all you want, I am sure the other side loves it, your kids never will even know what they have lost, so they wont care.:stirpot:

Totalled said:
We drove by the Deputy about 5 times while there saturday... I waved and he seemed to be surpized and not used to it. :haha:

And I was 2" over on front bumper height at the time and my tires were about 2" past the fenders...

GRNTACO said:
Went out to Evan's last night for some midnight body work and was stopped on the dirt road by Deaputy Dan Hudson at 900p. I know my truck has a few violations and I won't be able to buy a trailer until January but still drive it on the road. Out of the 5 violation he walked me through he wrote me a ticket for one at $101.

He told me they had some grant money for the patrol of the area and have been out there everyday since April. He also said they will be out there all next year too.

He also got a friend of mine later that night for $295.

Bingo. You were up there at 9PM... They are up there to crack down on the illegal partying and dumping, ect...

You were there in prime time for people coming in to party. That's probably the reason of why you got popped.

:corn:

Last edited:
Totalled said:
They are up there to crack down on the illegal partying and dumping, ect...
Well he should be fired cause it didn't stop our illegal partying and dumping spree. :flipoff: Er.... I mean.... completely legal camping and garbage cleanup spree. :kissmyass:

Totalled said:
Bingo. You were up there at 9PM... They are up there to crack down on the illegal partying and dumping, ect...

You were there in prime time for people coming in to party. That's probably the majority of why you got popped.

:corn:

That is what I got from his "we are going to clean this area up" comment.

Well, I consider that a good thing. You just have to keep in mind that you can get caught up when they are taking the broom to the place, the the less you fit into the profile of the problem... the better the chances are you won't get targeted.

I'm not saying your getting cited is right... but I roll the dice everytime I pull out of my driveway and I accept that.

There HAS to be something more productive for a Pierce County Sheriff to be doing than sitting up in the woods. Just my .02:rolleyes:

03 CON said:
More proof the greenies have beat you...
Laws can and have been changed, but never by a person that says it cant be done. Its easy to sit back and say it cant be done, however its even easier for the other side to win as you do that. Its not even as easy as just voting, but it is a start. If you don't start, I am very sure you will never win.
So laugh all you want, I am sure the other side loves it, your kids never will even know what they have lost, so they wont care.:stirpot:

as far as my kids not knowing what they have lost... ask anyone who knows me how much time i have spent in the sand box/balkins/asia :looser:

we have been here for about 5 years and though we love the PNW its nothing like home (Texas) :stirpot:

so here is one more fer ya hippie :flipoff:

burris401 said:
There HAS to be something more productive for a Pierce County Sheriff to be doing than sitting up in the woods. Just my .02:rolleyes:

BINGO!

2pwrlftrs4u said:
as far as my kids not knowing what they have lost... ask anyone who knows me how much time i have spent in the sand box/balkins/asia :looser:

we have been here for about 5 years and though we love the PNW its nothing like home (Texas) :stirpot:

so here is one more fer ya hippie :flipoff:

BINGO!

I am so glad YOU are he only one on here that have ever spent time in the military, now I see why you can just give up! SO I will give you two, count them two!:flipoff: :flipoff:
Now if you can explain to me why your time in the military cost your kids more then anybody else who spent time in maybe I can understand why you have already given up.
Now I have spent some time in Texas, so I can see why you left there, but...:haha: :stirpot:
I have no idea why Pierce Co would want to place officers in places where laws are being broken, I don't think there are many doughnut shops close to there, so maybe it is for a weight control issue for them!
Now the hippy part I can understand, I really do need a haircut, its close to touching my ears, although I don't understand where that comes into play about talking of getting involved to keep your rights, and get some rights that you have lost back, but if it makes you feel better then by all means, go for it, I can see where you need all the props you can get.:looser:
So other then calling me a hippy looser, is there anything that you can do, or is it just a lost cause? Should I just get rid of all my wheeling crap now and take up finger knitting?

Latest posts

Back