• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little Gibby's 45 MB

In that case I have a nice T-18 and a Borg Warner overdrive for sale. I don't know what gear ratio came stock in that rig.
The axles have 4.56 gears in them. They are brand new, with detroit lockers and have never been used yet.

T-18 out of an old ford pickup? with the granny low gear?

Well good news--I will have all the parts tommorow and moving forward (took tonight off).... So tell jackson ----we movin forward...

I spoke with Pokey today and decided to purchase his Scout 2 t-case that is twin sticked. He says it should bolt right up and it has the center output for the rear.

Last edited:
before the screaming starts:haha: its a scout 2 dana 20 with the twin sticks. Mike I will need to know what the spline count is on the tranny output to see if I have the correct bull gear.

Ok once I get the motor shoved in--I will get the t-case pulled--Its too unstable to do without the motor in it...

Whew I saw BII and thought damn, pokey's a prick for ripping him off like that... and how the hell did he twin stick a new venture case anyhow??? :haha:

Whew I saw BII and thought damn, pokey's a prick for ripping him off like that... and how the hell did he twin stick a new venture case anyhow??? :haha:

see I knew someone was just waiting to pounce so thats why I fixed it so quick:haha: Really I am only an asshole on the internet:haha:

In that case I have a nice T-18 and a Borg Warner overdrive for sale. I don't know what gear ratio came stock in that rig.
The axles have 4.56 gears in them. They are brand new, with detroit lockers and have never been used yet.

Stock that rig came with 5.38 gears. And it is a Spicer 18 transfer case not a T-18 which is a transmission. With 4.56 gears you really don't need the overdrive. You can sell just the overderive for $500+ last time I looked. There is a guy here in WA who rebuilds them and might also want it.
Herb the Overdrive guy I think was his name.

Hope the NEW axles turn out to be that way.

Nice work Mike.

Stock that rig came with 5.38 gears. And it is a Spicer 18 transfer case not a T-18 which is a transmission. With 4.56 gears you really don't need the overdrive. You can sell just the overderive for $500+ last time I looked. There is a guy here in WA who rebuilds them and might also want it.
Herb the Overdrive guy I think was his name.

Hope the NEW axles turn out to be that way.

Nice work Mike.

The axles were built by Gary Marshall of the Lake Tapps Turtles. I didn't buy them off him directly. Both are narrowed with new gears, install kits and Detroit lockers, plus a disc brake conversion in the rear. The rear is also a high pinion. It's a pretty nice setup!

The axles were built by Gary Marshall of the Lake Tapps Turtles. I didn't buy them off him directly. Both are narrowed with new gears, install kits and Detroit lockers, plus a disc brake conversion in the rear. The rear is also a high pinion. It's a pretty nice setup!

yep, exact same as I have in mine:awesomework:

Back